Advertise your business with the Arts & Flowers Scarecrow Contest!
Have a business in the 19947 zip code?
Take this opportunity to advertise your business!
When: late September through October
Where: East Market Street in Georgetown
The Arts & Flowers non-profit group has been decorating the town of Georgetown with scarecrows each fall, created by businesses to advertise their business.
Any business in the 19947 area is eligible to create a scarecrow, using the t-form we provide for free advertising!
This event is a fall highlight for the town of Georgetown. The light poles located on East Market Street during late September through October are decorated with scarecrows and cornstalks for a festive look that catches everyone’s attention.
To make it even more exciting, this year we will again be awarding prizes –
a $100 VISA gift card will be awarded to three businesses for their creativity!
You must register to be able to participate – space is limited to just 18 poles!
Deadline for registration is Friday, September 6th
Rules for this contest are as follows:
- Must have a business (physical presence) in the Georgetown zip code 19947
- Must use the t-form provided – and limit the width to 4 feet.
- No fresh produce may be used (i.e. pumpkins, corn, etc.)
- Must be durable – the scarecrow will be cable tied to the poles. All parts of the scarecrow must be attached in a method that withstands rain and wind associated with being outside.
- Advertisement of your business must be visible.
- The Arts & Flowers group has the right to eliminate any scarecrow that does not fit a family oriented theme.
For registration information or additional questions contact: